Kaseya Community

Disk Space Report

• Hi.  I'm trying to create a basic disk space report that will tell me following:

• size of disk
    • used space
    • free space

When I run the out of the box report it is only giving me results for Drive C.  How can include the other drives?  Some of our servers have as many as 4 local drives that I need to report on.  Also, if possible I'd like to include trending, like year to date.  Any ideas?

• Barth.donald,

If you make a copy of the default report you can edit the report part in the template by removing the C Drive advanced filter.  If you trouble figuring this out, post back and I will assist you more.  Good luck.

• Cool thank I was able to get it.  Am I understanding correct that the disk space usage it is reporting is gathered from the scheduled audits that Kaseya does on each end point?

• Yes, you are correct.

• Thank you.  How about trending?  Is there a way to show past 30, 60, 90, or year to date trends on a line graph?

• Barth,

Trending is something we are working on now.  There will be a line chart available that allows you to report on the example you provided above.  I do not have an ETA right now, but will post an update to the reporting forum as we get closer.  Be sure to subscribe to Info Center and Reporting forum so you are notified.  

• I too have been anxiously awaiting trend reporting. Has there been any more progress in this area?

Alternatively is there any API for SaaS customers to access sections of their database to create their own applications to solve these type of reporting scenarios?

• Any word on these Trending reports?

• Any update on this?  Has trend reporting improved at all in version 7?  Can KNM reports show us trending?

• I don't have any updates.  Can somebody from report shed some light on the trending?

• Bumping this to keeping the topic alive, but also particularly interested in knowing the response to: "Alternatively is there any API for SaaS customers to access sections of their database to create their own applications to solve these type of reporting scenarios?"