Kaseya Community

replacement for Executive Summary report?

• Has anyone formulated a good replacement for the Executive Summary report using the new report generation tools? I am asking because, while I can still generate my executive summary reports using legacy reports, it is have other issues (can't update logo in header, etc.) so I wanted to update it. Lemme know. Thanks!

Alex

• Alex, there were a few things missing at the 6.3 launch allowing to generate some of the data in the Executive Summary.  We are currently working on getting those holes filled.  I am anticipating some updates in the coming weeks.  If you are attending the conference we will be also showing it there.  Thanks!

• Hi Chad, we have gone to Service Desk and have sold the chief on reporting capabilities now. Can we now generate all the data from the Legacy Exec Summary?

Brendan Fowler

ITGlobal Networks

• Brendan,  we are working to have many, not all, of the functionality available to you by the first or second week of June.  Look for some new reports coming your way soon.

Chad

• June... ok... I'm cutting over clients to 6.3 starting this weekend, so june should be about right.

• Hi,

I was told that the existing report in 6.2 would be migrated and kept in 6.3.

So if I understand all this : IT ISN'T ACTUALLY THRU !!

rgds

• @rdk: yes, the existing report is in 6.3. It's under legacy reports, and works exactly as per 6.2.

to all readers: I notice over the last few days the hotfixes appear to be adding lots of new reporting related bits - check your hotfix logs for "Adding core system name value parts", for example....looks like progress is being made.

• Hi Craig,

Thanks for the heads up, i am seeing the parts. :)

Jeroen

• Sorry i don't :) (don't know how they are called)

Did install the hotfixes ;)

[edited by: Sander Rozemuller at 11:41 PM (GMT -7) on May 29, 2013] sadf
  • Craig, you are finding all of my secrets! :)

Yes, we are working on building more of these out.  Over the next few weeks I hope to have many more new items in reports for you to use.

Thanks for your patience,

Chad

• Hi Sander,

here are some screenshots

• Hello Jeroen,

I see you are using the Anti-Virus function. We don't use it so thats the reason why the parts not showing up :)

For the logs part i don't see the new part options.

• Found it. :)

• Hi Chad,

Has there been any more progress with this?

• Ran into a few hiccups, but still pushing forward.  Don't expect the world, but we are working! :)