Kaseya Community

Creating a report for machines missing a set of applications.

This question is not answered

I am trying to create a report that shows all machines missing a piece of software in the new report builder. I am building a report part under the audit > Add/Remove Programs area.

I can create a list of all machines that have the software installed, and it doesn't list any machines without it or other applications. I accomplish this by setting the advnaced filter to Application Name | Equal (=) | <Software Name>

When I try to create a report part that shows the exact opposite, all machines that do not contain this application, it lists all machines including the ones that have it. I try to accomplish my goal by setting my advanced filter to Application Name | Not Equal (!=) | <Software Name>

Any help with what I am doing wrong or what I am missing would be much appreciated. 

[edited by: Matt S. at 6:29 AM (GMT -7) on Apr 16, 2013] Grammar
All Replies
  • Try with Operation "Not Like" instead of "Not Equal". It should work...

• Thanks for the idea Jayaseelan.p.

I tried doing this, but it still returns all of the machines in the group. Even machines that contain the selected applications.

• I am looking for the same kind of report and am also having trouble creating one.

Its almost as if the report needs to be like an agent procedure:

If %Application Name% is missing

Then show %ComputerName%

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• I also would like to be able to do the same thing.