Kaseya Community

Asset Inventory Reports

This question is not answered

Has anyone succesfully created a report in 6.3 that includes the Asset Inventory Data Part?  If so, how did you use it?

I am trying to customize a network discovery report and include non-managed assets, and I can't seem to get that information to populate, regardless of how I filter, sort, or group the data.

Thanks in advance. 

- NA

All Replies
  • Nehemiah, 

I just ran a report against the Discovery > Asset Inventory dataset and got exactly what I was assuming.   Here is a snippet.  Are you trying to do something different?

• Chad,

That's basically what I'm after.   How did you configure this report?  Any time I try reporting against that data set I just get "No Data Available" for all fields.

• Nehemiah,

I used this dataset and built a table report part. 

• Thanks Chad, but that's not quite it.  I'm specifically looking for data from the Discovery module, not KMDM.

[edited by: Nehemiah Andrews at 6:42 AM (GMT -8) on Feb 22, 2013] Edited image.
  • I grabbed the wrong screenshot. The one you took is correct.

• I have try this.. But zero result.. But i can see all my discovered devices. Can you point me to right direction?

Indra_

• Chad is right... I have been using this for a while, I just checked my report and that is where it comes from... might want to raise a ticket... or check your filters.