Kaseya Community

Report on Office Version, Computer Name and Last logged in User

• Hey

I've not had heaps to do with Reporting so I'm kinda basic with it, I was asked by a co-worked to get a report that shows the Computer Name, Last logged on user and the Version of Office installed.

I mucked around for a while and couldnt see any easy way of doing this, or really any way of doing it in one report, after that it would be alot of copy and pasteing between reports manually.

Does anyone know a good way to do this, It would be cool if it was even just a SQL Query I could run?

• Ive been playing with this idea for the past 5 days. - i cant figure it out for the life of me.

• While I have not made this report, there is a couple of ways i can think of to accomplish this.

1. You can add custom fields to the agents and write a script to add the agent's office version to the custom field. Then you can create an Audit > Aggregate Table Report. Include Computer Name, Last Logged on user, and then the Custom Office field you created.

2. You can Create a view in your view list for each version of office. Create an Audit > Aggregate Table Report, and run it against each view. You should end up with a few reports 1 for each version.

There might be a better way to do this, but those were the two ideas i had right on the top of my head.