Kaseya Community

Kaseya Executive Summary in my PSA Client Portal

This question is not answered

Is there any way that I could point to a URL to retrieve an Executive Summary for a particular Org?  In my PSA application, ConnectWise, I have the ability to include reports in my Client Portal.  It includes the ConnectWise Executive Summary, which isn't any good because I can't modify the criteria used to determine Health Scores, etc. like I can in Kaseya.  I have the option of including additional reports by pointing them to a URL.  As well, I can use a variable from ConnectWise that does actually match the Org name I use in Kaseya.

All Replies
  • yes you can the exec reports are kept on the server so you can reference them

• Where are these located on the KServer?

What URL would I use to access them?

What variable would I use in Kaseya to generate the report with the "Org" name only in the format of "Org".html?

Assuming my ConnectWise Company ID and Kaseya Org name match, would I just use [CompanyRecID].html in the URL field in ConnectWise?

• Where are these located on the KServer?

What URL would I use to access them?

Well it's unfortunately petty complicated cos the reports have unique numbers. so in an ideal world you'd want to know what that is so you can pass it as a variable to Kaseya to display the report. .That means you's have to find it in the SQLDB

What variable would I use in Kaseya to generate the report with the "Org" name only in the format of "Org".html?

Assuming my ConnectWise Company ID and Kaseya Org name match, would I just use [CompanyRecID].html in the URL field in ConnectWise?

it's more comples than that i would create a new dir structure once you've found the right ones that could formated  in a means that connectwise could refference

SO 2 ways to do it

1 find the unique number and pass it to the site 

2 create indevidual summarys all called the clients name make them excel . wait for the the reports to be run then run a script on the vsa looking for those excall docs once found you know the unique code to pass OR you could just move all the files to a simpler directory structure that CW can refference.

i'd probably do the last as it will ultimately be simpler

thats how id try to tackle your problem but i haven't actually tried it

D:\kaseya\webpages\DataReports

l
    [edited by: Michael Dixon at 6:33 PM (GMT -8) on Nov 20, 2013]