Kaseya Community

Executive Reports and Drive Scores

This question is not answered

Hi All,

Is there a way to filter which drives are shown on the report? Several of our clients have external backup drives that they like to fill up and it skews the reporting.

TIA,

jrod

All Replies
  • Can we get some light on this issue? It has been three years since this was posted so I'm curious if someone has found a solution. Several of our clients use OEM Backup partitions that are the majority full as well and this looks bad on the report and requires explanation on our part.

• Not sure how you could exclude partitions from the report, as they are included with the servers. You could filter some servers out with a view or remove Disk score from the report altogether.

• Thanks Dan. I was hoping for more control over the audit procedure that gathers data for the ER Summary. So I could just, for example, ignore all 'Q' mapped drives/partitions from the report

• Does anyone know if it's possible to get the Kaseya-created executive summary report for editing, so that I can work off of that template and try to tweak it to be more tailored for audit information we'd like to be present/absent?