Kaseya Community

Custom Report

This question is answered

I am looking to generate a report that only has machine name, IP address and MAC address.  I have not been able to find a way within Kaseya to do this.

Than You

Verified Answer
  • If you can't find a way within Info Center > Reporting I would go to Agent > Agent Status, click 'Select Columns' at the top, ensure  'Machine ID', 'IP Address' and 'Mac Address' are the only ones 'Displayed' and hit apply.  I would then either print the screen or copy and paste the columns into the program of your choice.  Not the best but it should work.

JP

• Use the Aggregate Table report in the Info Centre you can choose just these three fields.

All Replies
  • If you can't find a way within Info Center > Reporting I would go to Agent > Agent Status, click 'Select Columns' at the top, ensure  'Machine ID', 'IP Address' and 'Mac Address' are the only ones 'Displayed' and hit apply.  I would then either print the screen or copy and paste the columns into the program of your choice.  Not the best but it should work.

JP

• Use the Aggregate Table report in the Info Centre you can choose just these three fields.

• Thank You

• How do you the aggregate table.  I wish I can just view these and export them easily from the audit section.