Kaseya Community

Service Unavailable Running Reports

  • I'm having problems running reports. I can run some report, like Executive Summary, Uptime History under Monitor Reports but others Iile Patch Management I receive the following error:

    There was an error generating your report. Please refer to item 824589608481428 for additional diagnostic information. There was an error during the render phase of the report generation. There was an error generating the document Patch Management There was an error generating the document Patch Management The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable.

    Has anyone seen this error. If the Service is unavailable I'm not sure why a few reports will run while other won't.

    Thanks,

    Wayne

     

     

  • I’m having a similar error and not all the reports are doing it.

    There was an error generating your report. Please refer to item 340000958945602 for additional diagnostic information. There was an error during the render phase of the report generation. There was an error generating the document Tickets Per Assignee Last Month There was an error generating the document Tickets Per Assignee Last Month The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

    I also tried to recreate the same report, but that also errors.

    Mike

  • I had the same problem that Mike is reporting for just the patch management report. My solution was to double check the SSRS settings.

    help.kaseya.com/.../EN_SSRSguide601.pdf

  • Thanks, We have figured out our issue, the account tied to the Reporting Service was somehow locked, so now we have a Kaseya service account that wont lock out or expire.

  • techie2, Thanks the guide at least pointed me in the right direction. I wasn't able to connect to the report server url when I clicked the link the report server configuration manual. I was able to connect if I used the IP address but not the name of the server, as it was listed in the url. I reapplied the All Assigned IP address entry from with the configuration manager and then that solved the issue with connecting via the computer name.

    Wayne