Kaseya Community

PHP Based NOC Dashboard with Sourcecode

• Update: I made more test and see that this is happening with all website inside "ExternalURL". I checked the code and found that "External URL" table is managed by "getExternalURL.php".

On line 16 I found this code

echo "<object data={$exturl}?ver={$dtime} width=\"100%\" height=\"200%\"> <embed src={$exturl}?ver={$dtime}> </embed> Error: Embedded data could not be displayed. </object>";

Even if I change height the situation still the same: I see a "white space" and the content of external url page does not adapt when I resize the Window...

Unfortunately I don't know much about php code....If anybody can help this will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

• Update 2: even if I use "iframe method" same issue. In this case, iframe seems having a bug and needs more code to solve "whitespace issue".

See: stackoverflow.com/.../iframe-creates-extra-space-below

Maybe this could help to resolve this problem.

Thanks.

• Any help please?

Thank you

• I am getting the below error. I checked everything and it is all configured corretcly.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\NOC\dblogin.php:14 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\NOC\index.php(3): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\NOC\dblogin.php on line 14

• The undefined sql function means you have not installed the Microsoft sQL extensions into php. Please check the section that describes downloading the php add on from Microsoft and editing the php extensions config file.

• I though I did but I will double check my setup. Thank you! :)

• I can now get the index.php page to load, however, the blocs are all blank and showing nothing.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Resolved 1st issue.
    [edited by: Seth Goodwin at 2:54 PM (GMT -8) on Feb 6, 2018]
  • Go into edit settings and ensure your SCOPE and ORG selections are set to master view.

• Hey Craig,

This may have already been answered (couldn't find it), but can we put this on an IIS server?

• I don't think it's been asked before, however yes it will work on IIS, I actually run it that way now on my NOC. I don't recall exactly what I had to change, but it wasn't much, the source code is unchanged as I recall, it's all about setting up IIS. IIS of course needs PHP but also the SQL stuff - I don't recall if that worked out of the box or not. I'll look into it & try to post an update.

• That's really good news.

Any info you have on it would be greatly appreciated.

I will post updates as I work on it.

• Hey Craig, any information on the ISS server situation?

Did you have to change anything?

Thanks!

• Hi Craig,

I am getting below error even though i have installed sql driver correctly in php.ini file , can you please help me out

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\noc\dblogin.php on line 14

• Hi..

Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() is a very clear error message. it means you do *not* have the microsoft sql extensions for PHP set up correctly. Please review your php.ini file and also check that you have the correct version of the extensions for your version of PHP.

• You can also place a single file named info.php with the entire contents being <?php phpinfo(); ?> in the web directory

And browse to that file in a web-browser, that will show you all php loaded options and settings and verify for certain what you have.