Kaseya Community

Is anyone else seeing that there are no discovered devices being shown in 9.5.0.17?

This question is answered

We've tried every browser combo, and we all get the same results, going to Discovery -> Network -> Discovered Devices shows nothing at all.  Zip, zero, complete blank. 

Tile view does show discovered machines

Verified Answer
  • Hi We had this same issue last week. I opened a ticket with support and then had me run a sql query (C:\Kaseya\DBInstall\core\table\kasadmin.deviceDeployment.sql) against the ksubscriber DB. Fixed.

You might want to consider opening your own ticket with K. I can't guarantee the fix they sent me will be the same for you.

All Replies
  • I am on .17 and I can see them in the list view.   Make sure there aren't any arbatrary filters on somewhere. I first had none and was about to say I see the same then noticed the little red dots next to online status!

• Hi We had this same issue last week. I opened a ticket with support and then had me run a sql query (C:\Kaseya\DBInstall\core\table\kasadmin.deviceDeployment.sql) against the ksubscriber DB. Fixed.

You might want to consider opening your own ticket with K. I can't guarantee the fix they sent me will be the same for you.

• It was the patch to 9.5.0.17 that clobbered the schema.  Support has advised that as of 9.5.0.18 this is resolved, the only problem is that 9.5.0.18 introduces an agent bug that is worse so right now we have to run with the repaired schema and hope that the agent installation failures don't bite us too often.

•  - I was planning to install .18 over the weekend. Would you care to elaborate what the Agent bug is you're mentioning? This is exactly the kind of info Kaseya never supplies in any shape or form....

• I believe that he is referring to the agent bug that misidentifies some servers (particularly those running Windows Server 2008) as <2003. Kaseya has acknowledged the problem and is working on a fix. It does not affect all 2008 servers and I have not seen any information about why it sometimes happens, but not other times. We are on the SaaS version and it is affecting approximately 40% of the 2008 servers we manage.