Kaseya Community

Discovery - domain

This question is not answered

We did a probe of our AD and it found it.  We set an auto install deployment package anytime a new machine is discovered.  We set an OU policy on each computer ou.  Applied the changes.  Under Domains - Computers i can see all the computers from the domain but they all have the Agent has not checked in yet orange square icon.  Under the Agent Deployed column it shows the circle with the slash through it.  I’ve logged into one of the machines and i do not see the agent is installed (no agent icon in the system tray, no installed program in control panel/programs and features).  What are we missing that will auto install the agent on the computers?

Verified Answer
  • We found the system was creating duplicates of our machines.  Have since cleared out the duplicates and all machines are now in correct spot.

• system duplicated machines.  we cleared the duplicates and everything is now where it should be

All Replies
  • We found the system was creating duplicates of our machines.  Have since cleared out the duplicates and all machines are now in correct spot.

• system duplicated machines.  we cleared the duplicates and everything is now where it should be