Kaseya Community

Configure Users Policy is grayed out in Domain Watch

• I'm not sure what is going here.  I have several other domains configured for domain watch.  However, the one domain I'm wanting to add VSA users from, has a grayed-out "Configure Users Policy."    There are no users listed.  Can someone point me in the right direction for fixing this?

• Hi  

It sounds as though you are familiar with Discovery > Domain Watch.

However, to clarify when a Domain does not have a probed installed or has not executed a Synchronization of the domain, there will be no users available:

Once the probe is installed, and a 'full sync' or sync of the domain has completed, it should populate  list of users to create a policy:

Below is how you can kick off a synchronization:

Please let me know if these steps do not bring in the information, as there may be a data problem if these steps do not work.

Best Regards,

Nicolas

• I have an activated probe in this domain.  It has already run a full sync, and several incrementals- yet, there are no users listed.  I'm going to kick off a full sync again right now.  I'll let you know how it goes.

• Hi  

If that does not work, create a ticket and post the ticket number here - I can follow up on that ticket for you.

Best Regards,

Nicolas

• Still no users after a full synchronization.  Ticket #96222.