Kaseya Community

Linux agent not in list of packages on KServer.

This question is answered

Hi,

We have recently begun managing a site with Linux servers, and we are unable to deploy the linux agent as the option is not present in the packager. 

I Understand that 6.0.0.1 includes the Linux agent (correct me if I'm wrong). The KServer version we have is 6.0.9.0, although at the top of the System->Configuration page it shows 6.0.0.0 and clicking "Check for Updates" states the system is up to date. 

What version are we actually running here? If it's 6.0.0.0, then how can we update it?

Thanks in advance.

Trevor.

Verified Answer
  • 6.0.1 is the version with the linux agent included.  the update to 6.0.1 was also known as SP1.  You can get it by going here:  dl.kaseya.com/.../KaWebUpdate.exe

However, I would recommend waiting another week for 6.1.  Its a comprehensive update that will include some very nice new functionality and if you wait will save you another maintenance window on your kserver.

All Replies
  • 6.0.1 is the version with the linux agent included.  the update to 6.0.1 was also known as SP1.  You can get it by going here:  dl.kaseya.com/.../KaWebUpdate.exe

However, I would recommend waiting another week for 6.1.  Its a comprehensive update that will include some very nice new functionality and if you wait will save you another maintenance window on your kserver.

• Hi Brendan,

Thanks for the speedy response. We'll wait around for 6.1. Is there a link for the changes in SP1 or 6.1?

• Here is a link to the announcement about 6.1.  www.kaseya.com/.../Kaseya2_v6.1_ReleaseAnnouncement.pdf

To be perfectly honest, reading the list doesn't do the changes justice.  6.1 is great!  There will be a webinar for the 6.1 release and some videos I think.  Look for those this week sometime.  

• Hi Brendan,

Much appreciated. Thanks.