Kaseya Community

Kaseya 6.3 upgrade - List of hotfixes

This question is not answered

I am planning to upgrade to Kaseya 6.3 from 6.2 and I found a few issues posted on the forum by some users during this upgrade. But most of them seem to have been fixed by the hotfixes. Can anyone provide me with a list of hotfixes that need to be installed for Kaseya 6.3 to run smoothly.

Thank you.

All Replies
  • When you install v6.3, EVERY hotfix is automatically applied as part of the install process. This is not something you need to worry about doing manually.

• All of them?

Not trying to be snarky, but we seem to be averaging 15-20 (anecdotal observation) hotfixes per week, if "Hotfix History" is any indication... we apply hotfixes on a daily basis, and we've been running smoothly.  The installer will automatically apply the latest hotfixes during initial install and/or feature addition/removal anyway.  :-)

• Agreed Brian.  I check every couple of days and it astounds me how many are released but they don't seem to be suffering from problems of old where replacements had to be rushed out due to poorly tested releases.