Hey,We are trying to configure the portal in way that a user can create a ticket in the service desk and can view it later ( just like the ticketing option )Does anyone know where we can change the setting to get this working.
did you get this working? I'm having this issue two. It seems the user can't select any desk.
Some things to check out...
* System tab -> Scopes -> select Anonymous.
* Select the Organizations tab, add your orgs.
* Select Service Desk Tab, add the desk you want your end-users to be accessing.
* System tab -> Machine Roles -> select Default
* Select the Access Rights tab, make sure the role has access to SD.
* Select SD tab -> Definitons -> select your target Service Desk.
* Select the Access tab, try adding an editing template for the Default role.
Found it, needed to grant the machine role access to the desk.
It is possible to use the login credentials of the logged on user to create a ticket by double clicking the agent icon, instead of creating a ticket using the machine credentials?