Kaseya Community

Shout out to support

• Just want to give a shout to Kaseya Support. While typically I'm not that satisfied with the resolutions from support (or the time it takes to get there), today was different. We had a server outage after the 9.4.18 patch because the services wouldn't start and Kaseya Support responded very quickly and we were able to resolve the issue in under an hour.

Good Job support, Keep it up

• I will say support has been a better experience for me lately as well. Keep it up

• Same goes for us. Keep up the good work.

• Better for us too, very responsive.  We don't always get to the bottom of the issue but responsiveness has greatly increased which is half the battle.

• Agreed. I have been using them a lot the last couple weeks and they have gotten back quickly and all but 1 time the first response fixed our issues.

• First responses are better, true and that's a big pat on the back for the entire organization.

let me note that deeper issues don't fare so well, they can take months and useful additions can take weeks. It would seem Kaseya is well 'stocked' on first level knowledge and people who handle that. The deeper issues tend to get stuck with just a few people and their workloads appear to be a lot worse. Not uncommon in general support.

It's true what they say: "The good news is: there's room for improvement." ;-)

• Has hit the nail on the head. We have a large installation and a lot of experience on board here with the product and tend to only contact support when it's our only remaining option or to report another bug. Inevitably, these issues get stuck with a core team of a few people that are obviously overloaded (through no fault of their own) and things can then slip through the net or hang around for months.