Kaseya Community

Upstream Kaseya Power Pack just got updated

• Hi there Kaseya Community! The Vikings @Upstream just want to give you all this little treat. Use it and bruise it. Any feedback is most welcome. Have a great weekend.

http://en.upstream.se/blog/upstream-power-pack/

• Thank you, , great job to you and the team!

• Thank you, Ronny. Good stuff.

• Some of you reported errors when importing the Reports XML. It turns out I was using our internal Service Desk Report Part instead of a generic one. My bad. It has now been fixed. Same name. Same date. Same ZIP file. Just re-download from the same email you got when signing up. Cheers.

typo
    [edited by: Ronny Tunfjord at 8:05 AM (GMT -8) on Feb 22, 2016]
  • Yet another update available. The usual App updates plus new stuff. Head over to en.upstream.se/.../upstream-power-pack to read about the changes. Special note to the "Pin Helpdesk Shortcut" Agent Procedure. Check out the code and edit the "sendemail.vbs" script to your liking. Do try it out. Please ping back if you find it useful. Buy me a beer in Vegas :) Have a great weekend!

The Upstream team

• Do you have a URL that has the latest Java 131 update file to put into the update java procedure?

• Sure. Go here: www.java.com/.../manual.jsp

The current 8.131 link should be: javadl.oracle.com/.../AutoDL

/Ronny

• Ok, got it, thank you for the information!

• Is there a procedure that will update adobe reader (regardless of version) to the latest version of Reader DC?