Kaseya Community

Installed Software Report

This question is answered

Could somebody please recommend the best way to get a report of all the applications installed.

The reports I am currently running list each exe file as an application and i end up with a 350 page file.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards

Verified Answer
  • Usually under Reports > Software, you change the drop-down from "All Applications" to "Add/Remove Programs." You can then check the box to list the computers. I think the only way to show software on a single pc is to edit your view to only show the specific computer maybe by name. Is this what you were looking for or something you were already doing?

• Thanks Fletcher,

even though I did not find exactly what you said it made me go back and check all the software report types.

The wording in the interface is what thru me off but now I've got the Add/Remove list which is exactly what i was looking for thanks

The correct report is Software -> Software Applications Changed

Thank you :)

All Replies
  • Usually under Reports > Software, you change the drop-down from "All Applications" to "Add/Remove Programs." You can then check the box to list the computers. I think the only way to show software on a single pc is to edit your view to only show the specific computer maybe by name. Is this what you were looking for or something you were already doing?

• Thanks Fletcher,

even though I did not find exactly what you said it made me go back and check all the software report types.

The wording in the interface is what thru me off but now I've got the Add/Remove list which is exactly what i was looking for thanks

The correct report is Software -> Software Applications Changed

Thank you :)

• There has got to be an easier way to do reporting. It's easy to find reports for an application on a single machine but when it comes to multiple machines it is a struggle.  As a previous kace customer, their reporting was much more simpler to do.