I just submitted a ticket for the following feature request:
Lloyd

========================================
When submitting tickets for support, the Kaseya Support Policy says to include “The name(s) and Version Number(s) of the product, including all Maintenance Releases and applied patches.”

• The KServer version number is available from the System ->Configure tab page.
• But the hotfix number is not (easily) displayed on the page. To see the hotfix level, you need to hover the mouse over the Get Latest Hotifix button
• You cannot find the KES and BUDR version numbers on that same page.
• To get the KES and BUDR version numbers, you have to go to System->License Manager page.
• But the hotfix number is not (easily) displayed on the page. To see the hotfix level, you need to hover the mouse over the KES and BUDR version numbers.

It would be very helpful:
• To display the KServer, KES and BUDR version numbers were all available on the same page.
• To display the current Hotfix number for each in parentheses immediately after the versions.

For example, on the Configure screen and/or the License Manage Screen, it should display the following:
• KServer Version Number = 2008 (SP1) - 5.1.0.0 (Hotifix Level=2326)
• KES Version Number = v2.0.0.0 (Hotfix Level 40)
• Backup and Disaster Recovery Version Number =v3.0 (Hotfix Level 358)

And finally, it should be displayed in a manner that makes it easy to copy & paste into a support ticket request.

I believe implementing this webpage enhancement would make it easily for Kaseya Partners/Users to supply the information requested, which would ultimately help Kaseya Support too.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to discuss the Feature Request more in person.

========================================

Legacy Forum Name: Better display of Version and Hotfix numbers,
Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf