Kaseya Community

Schedule script to run between certain hours

• Okay, I have been looking and can't find the functionality.

I want to have a script run every 15 minutes between the hours of 6:00am and 5:00pm local time.

Is there no functionality in the system to set these times? If there isn't I can't imagine why not and therefore am requesting it.

Thanks.

Legacy Forum Name: Schedule script to run between certain hours,
    Legacy Posted By Username: syscal
  • If the script is the same script every 15 minutes, you can script this. Just use the 'Execute script' command and have it wait 15 minutes =]

Make sure you put 'Continue immediately' by the way or you may run into Kaseya reporting the script as failing.

Legacy Forum Name: Virtual Systems Administrator Core Functionality,
    Legacy Posted By Username: LANWorx
  • How does that solve the issue with the script running all day all night 24/7?

What I want is to say "run Mon to Fri every x minutes between 7:00am and 5:00pm".

I solved the issue with a vbs script that checks date and time and spits out a reg entry I can use to evaluate whether to run the next script.

Would be nice to see the functionality in the system so I can get rid of vbs script.

Legacy Posted By Username: syscal
  • Sorry, I misread your question!

I blame Monday.

Legacy Posted By Username: LANWorx
  • You might want to think of this another way and have the script start at a certain time and run a certain number of iterations.

You could use Set Registry value and Get Registry Value to count the number of iterations. Keep rescheduling it until the number of iterations has been complete.

Legacy Posted By Username: doug.jenkins@ispire.ca