Kaseya Community

Support Progress Report - September

• ChartExport1.jpg
    Dear All

Before we get into the numbers, I have read in a number of surveys that no response was received to a submitted ticket. Upon investigation I noted that in every case Kaseya had sent a response but that the customer had not received it due to support@kaseya.com being blocked by a spam filter somewhere down the line – one of the shortcomings of email support.
    There is a better way. Logging tickets via System -> Request Support -> Logon from your Kaseya console allows you to create, view and respond to tickets. Whilst email responses will also be sent, you will not be totally reliant on it.

I have taken advice from our marketing department on the structure of the Satisfaction Surveys. Their comment was that questions should require a Yes/No answer and not allow respondents to sit on the fence. As such, from the beginning of September the survey was modified to remove ambivalence. The resulting questions required a definite decision to be made and were also reordered in areas of importance.
    So, to the results for this month and again I am pleased to say we continue to show improvements. I have attached the charts so you can see how the results below are derived.

1 How satisfied are you with the handling of your issue? 88.8%
    2 Request handled in a timely fashion 92.8%
    3 Support Reps were knowledgeable 90.1%
    4 You were given good advice 87.5%
    5 Reps were courteous 98.7%
    6 Reps communicated clearly 96.1%
    7 Given regular progress updates 92.1%

As usual, thank you all for taking the time to complete the survey and for assisting to ensure that Kaseya Support continues to focus on our customers’ needs.
    Best regards

Alan Davis
    VP Global Product Services

Legacy Forum Name: Support Progress Report - September,
    Legacy Posted By Username: alan.davis@kaseya.com
  • ChartExport2.jpg
    Attachment refers to previous post.

Legacy Forum Name: Support Progress Report - September,
    Legacy Posted By Username: alan.davis@kaseya.com