Kaseya Community

Query to find Enterprise standard workgroup and express SQL ??

• I'm running Kaseya 2008 5.1 SP2

I desperately need to get a report of SQL by edition not just version.

That is, it's not enough to know I have 100 copies of SQL 2005 in my environment..

I need to be able to determine how many of them are "SQL 2005 Express" or "SQL 2005 Enterprise" or "SQL 2005 Standard" or "SQL 2005 Workgroup"

I have the feeling that Kaseya is not collecting this information for whatever reason, because I've been looking through the tables int he database and haven't found any info on editions contained there.

So if someone has a script I can run to collect this info by way of the agents running that script that would do well enough.

Please help Confused

-Ben

Legacy Forum Name: Query to find Enterprise standard workgroup and express SQL ??,
    Legacy Posted By Username: QSquared
  • I have a K Script which should work but for some reason it is only working on the Kaseya server itself..

Not sure how I can get to the script file itself to post up here, noticed a few of you are doing that. Can someone gimme that info?

thanks..

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: QSquared
  • QSquared
    I have a K Script which should work but for some reason it is only working on the Kaseya server itself..

Not sure how I can get to the script file itself to post up here, noticed a few of you are doing that. Can someone gimme that info?

thanks..

Please post in the scripts section... to get the script you'll need to export it. (it'll ask you to download the script).

Fire it up in notepad and copy/paste it in here

Please remember to use the code tag... its the little octothrope up there

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty