Kaseya Community

How to run a ticket report and EXCLUDE 1 Category

• I'm trying to export 2 years worth of tickets into Excel but I can't because the report it too large and ... I don't know why, it just errors out. However, most of the data is a specific category that I don't need. So, if I could just run a ticket report and EXCLUDE that one category, I'd be on easy street.

or, if someone could tell me how to import the kaseya tables into MS Access, I could do it that way too.

(Why 2 years worth of tickets? For some comparison statistics... unless you know of a better or easier way to get service reports on specific worktypes for Jan,Fed,Mar of 2009 & 2010. While I'm asking... maybe a report that gives us the average time spent, on the category and worktype....thanks)

Wenda

Legacy Forum Name: How to run a ticket report and EXCLUDE 1 Category,
    Legacy Posted By Username: wendaoneill
  • wendaoneill
    I'm trying to export 2 years worth of tickets into Excel but I can't because the report it too large and ... I don't know why, it just errors out. However, most of the data is a specific category that I don't need. So, if I could just run a ticket report and EXCLUDE that one category, I'd be on easy street.

or, if someone could tell me how to import the kaseya tables into MS Access, I could do it that way too.

(Why 2 years worth of tickets? For some comparison statistics... unless you know of a better or easier way to get service reports on specific worktypes for Jan,Fed,Mar of 2009 & 2010. While I'm asking... maybe a report that gives us the average time spent, on the category and worktype....thanks)

Wenda

can you export in to CSV? if you can you should be able to import that in to access.

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • The ticket report won't actually run, as you know you can't run a date range, only tell it how far back to go. So, if I want a year's worth, I tell it 365 days. report errors out.

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: wendaoneill