Kaseya Community

K2 How schedule scripts/patches overnight?

• Lost scripts & monitor sets during the K2 "upgrade". I can still see the scripts in the database .. but no show.

Anyway, rescheduling audits, patch scans and patch updates. We do a couple of thousand agents' patches on Monday nights where our customers know to leave their PC's on. Usually between 9.30pm and 4.30am.

With the old scheduler I could calculate a suitable time between agents and it would work fine. With the new scheduler I tick 'weekly', on 'Monday', starting at 9.30pm for 7 hours. It schedules all the pm's for Monday night and the am's for Monday morning! If I tick Mon and Tue it does it twice a week.

Is the old scheduler available or any suggestions or something I've missed?

This new scheduler is so friggin slow too. Can take what seems like 5 minutes per 100 agents. The scheduling seems to time out doing 500 or more. Took me 2 days and a lot of head banging just to gets the audits and patch scans scheduled.

Legacy Forum Name: K2 How schedule scripts/patches overnight?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: ozvic
  • I am still runnign Kaseya 5, but in looking at the K2 info, I think I am going to miss the prior/current Stagger By feature.

ozvic
    With the new scheduler I tick 'weekly', on 'Monday', starting at 9.30pm for 7 hours. It schedules all the pm's for Monday night and the am's for Monday morning! If I tick Mon and Tue it does it twice a week.

This clearly sounds like a bug. Have you submitted a ticket to K Support yet? I have heard from multiple sources that K Support is stepping it up. You should submit a bug ticket, and let's see if they fix it quickly.

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf