Kaseya Community

Failed Credential Test

• Is there any way of Filtering for machines with Failed Credentials I have 4000 Clients and the odd one fails as the local credentials haven't been set correctly but I'm struggling to identify how many and which ones

Legacy Forum Name: Failed Credential Test,
    Legacy Posted By Username: morrisa
  • morrisa
    Is there any way of Filtering for machines with Failed Credentials I have 4000 Clients and the odd one fails as the local credentials haven't been set correctly but I'm struggling to identify how many and which ones

You can create a view for this. Just click the Edit button up by the View box, and then create a new view. The seventh option down is Machines with Credential Status, just set that to Credential Test Failed. The only downside to this view is that once you set the user/pass for an agent, the Test column automatically changes to be empty, so the agent will disappear from view. So what I've done is set the credential for all agents that failed the first round of tests, and then you can create another view for Credential Not Tested, and switch to that to test the ones you just set the credential for.

Hopefully that makese sense and helps you out.

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: kcears