Kaseya Community

How to Export all K2008 Scripts, Monitor Sets, and Event Sets

• Is there a way to export all Kaseya2008 scripts, monitor sets, and event sets to text/xml files? I want to make sure I can easily import them if they are lost during the upgrade to K2.

If there's a thread on this already, sorry; I couldn't find one.

Legacy Forum Name: How to Export all K2008 Scripts, Monitor Sets, and Event Sets,
    Legacy Posted By Username: lukem@thecomputerfactory.com
  • lukem@thecomputerfactory.com
    I want to make sure I can easily import them if they are lost during the upgrade to K2.

Planning on job hunting there Luke?

If you put all your scripts in a folder you can export the folder. Not sure how to handle the alerts and stuff sorry.

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: chris@busy.co.nz
  • Ah, excellent, thanks.

Nah, my job is good. Smile I just don't trust the Kaseya upgrade to not **** everything up.

Legacy Posted By Username: lukem@thecomputerfactory.com
  • lukem@thecomputerfactory.com
    Ah, excellent, thanks.

Nah, my job is good. Smile I just don't trust the Kaseya upgrade to not **** everything up.

Im going to assume you're like me and hit your head against the wall when MS post out DVDs to upgrade Vista to 7?

Legacy Posted By Username: chris@busy.co.nz
  • chris@busy.co.nz
    Planning on job hunting there Luke?

If you put all your scripts in a folder you can export the folder. Not sure how to handle the alerts and stuff sorry.

You can export the monitor sets almost the same way. Just individually.

Be mindful that you may not "lose" your scripts, they could be in a different place

Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty