Kaseya Community

Embed Video Streaming

• We would like to embed the video streaming component into our website. I have seen this done but I am not sure how to do it. Can anyone provide some giudance?

Legacy Forum Name: Embed Video Streaming,
    Legacy Posted By Username: TekSoft
  • TekSoft
    We would like to embed the video streaming component into our website. I have seen this done but I am not sure how to do it. Can anyone provide some giudance?

Lots of different ways of doing that, but we need more info first... like what kind of video...

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: thirteentwenty
  • I am actually referencing the Kaseya video streaming option located on the remote control tab in Kaseya. We would like clients to go to our site and have this feature embedded. It looks more professional and is easier to manage.

Legacy Posted By Username: TekSoft
  • TekSoft
    I am actually referencing the Kaseya video streaming option located on the remote control tab in Kaseya. We would like clients to go to our site and have this feature embedded. It looks more professional and is easier to manage.

OH...

In that case, theres some js backend to it so you could either:

a: strip the code and go that route (nicer in the end but harder to setup initially or

b: have another frameset (or iframe) take care of displaying the page for you

EDIT: If you go route a you can use the :\Kaseya\WebPages\Access\manRemote.asp file to get you started.

• We use forwarding so that the the client goes to our website help.****.com and it redirects to the kaseya URL. Seems to work quite well.

Legacy Posted By Username: Comsyco
  • We provide 2 links from our Website 1 called Primary Support that redirects to Streaming and another for Secondary support wich uses a different product in case Kaseya Streaming does not work under certain firewalls, etc. Our redirect support.xxxxx.xxx redirects to Kaseya Streaming. ALternate product is so much better that our engineers usually skip Kaseya Streaming alltogether.

Legacy Posted By Username: richie3333
  • richie3333
    We provide 2 links from our Website 1 called Primary Support that redirects to Streaming and another for Secondary support wich uses a different product in case Kaseya Streaming does not work under certain firewalls, etc. Our redirect support.xxxxx.xxx redirects to Kaseya Streaming. ALternate product is so much better that our engineers usually skip Kaseya Streaming alltogether.

Can you link us to thi ALternate product?

• We use product called Teamviewer. EXCELLENT Program. I have not found any firewalls that has been able to block it. You can also rebrand it / setup quick support. It is a Lifetime license. Use code 33496-00-374379 to get discounted pricing.

Our techs wont use Kaseya's Video Streaming at all since this is so easy and quick.

Legacy Posted By Username: richie3333
  • Ahh, and here I though the ALternate was some kind of code or something lol...