Kaseya Community

Kaseya API

• How do I pull custom System Information entries using the Kaseya API? I believe this would be provided using "GetMachine" although it doesn't seem to return anything custom.

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya API,
    Legacy Posted By Username: lowray1975
  • Not sure throught the API, but simple to do with a Kasey View. Once you add the entry you can create a custom view in SQL that shows the custom information. You can then access the view through ASP, Kaseya Script, etc.

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: doug.jenkins@ispire.ca
  • While creating a SQL View would work, it's actually not what I need. I'm trying to "convince" Connectwise to rewrite their Kaseya / Connectwise integration and this would would really help...

Legacy Posted By Username: lowray1975
  • Hello, i want to use the Kaseya API to only in an ASP page.

I have tryed the XML templates from Kaseya but i get no information back when i only use the Kaseya XML generator.

GetMachine, GetTicket, i want to know how i have to connect to the Kaseya server and get the information with the XML templates.

I have my own views and querys in SQL but it is not what i want.

Is there somebody who know how it works?

Legacy Posted By Username: R.Stuivenberg
  • This thread is a bit old, but have you tried reviewing the help section on the Kaseya VSA?

The XML requests/responses are done through SOAP. Either you can manually send these SOAP requests using the .asmx web page over http, or use the c# test client described in help. I personally wrote my own "service" based on the c# test client that auto-closes alarms, and I will be adding to it once I get more into connectwise/kaseya task automation.

Legacy Posted By Username: boostmr2