Kaseya Community

User page header logo

• I'm trying to change the logo for when users double click the tray icon get sent to the user web page where they can submit tickets. I went under System>Customize>Customize the graphical user interface>Corporate logo image and placed the logo that i wanted. This only changed the logo for the Admin page. i don't know if anyone else might be having this issue.

Legacy Forum Name: User page header logo,
    Legacy Posted By Username: jrahmani
  • It's under customize.

Look for "Customize the function list first seen by users after logon. "

Additional hint while your there. The text box only let's you put basic text on the main page, unless you include some jscript like the following. Than you can include your own opening page.

javascript:window.open("../mycompany/mycompanyintro.htm","_self",
    "scrollbars,toolbar,width=760,height=600,top=40,left=50,resizable=yes");

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: doug.jenkins@ispire.ca
  • so in other words if i want to change the kaseya logo to my company logo i have to design my own web page from scratch? There should be an easier way

• I replaced the logo for the start web page, login web page, and icons with my own. By doing this it also replace the user ticketing page icon with my own. There is documentation in prior forum entries as well as in the KB about this.

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • If you just want to change the logo, than you simply need to point that user header to your logo.jpg. If you want a fancier page then you need to create your own page and include the code I mentioned below.

Legacy Posted By Username: doug.jenkins@ispire.ca
  • Thank you guys for your help. i finally figured it out