Kaseya Community

View to list new Agents

• Hello. I am trying to do something, and not having any luck. I thought I would check with the forum.

I would like to make a View that will list all agents whose First Checklin was less than 7 days ago.

In the Advanced agent data filter, I see First Checkin Time, but the example seems to be using a specific date. I would like it to be a variable, such as TODAY minus 7 days, or something like that.

Any ideas how to do this?

As always, thanks in advance.

Lloyd

Legacy Forum Name: View to list new Agents,
    Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf
  • I have continued to try to create a View to list newly installed Agents, using a variable to represent the current date. But I can't seem to be able to get anythign to work.

I am trying to set the Filter for the View for First Checkin Time to be something like > (TODAY-7)

Any ideas would be greately appreciated?

Lloyd

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
  • This is just a thought off the top of my head, but anyway.

I belive the views that you create in Kaseya actually are translated into SQL Views that you can see if you go into SQL Studios.

Have a look at the view where you used the FirstCheckinDate and note the syntax. You may be able to use SQL statements in the Kaseya View that might transpose correctly into the SQL view.

Legacy Posted By Username: doug.jenkins@ispire.ca
  • FYI, I sent an email message to training@kaseya.com. I received a reply message that this is not possible to accomplish, at this time. But they woudl submit a Feature Request.

Lloyd