Kaseya Community

Report customization

• Hi all, I quite like the uptime report and i'm wondering if there is a way to intergrate this into the executive summary report? If anyone has any thoughts on this i'd like to hear them.
    Smile cheers jarrad

Legacy Forum Name: Report customization,
    Legacy Posted By Username: jarrad.leening
  • jarrad.leening
    Hi all, I quite like the uptime report and i'm wondering if there is a way to intergrate this into the executive summary report? If anyone has any thoughts on this i'd like to hear them.
    Smile cheers jarrad

I was playing around a little bit with uptime report and i had to use kaseya tables (not views) to get info. I also have a .vbs script that reports uptime. I dont think there is any way to integrate that into executive report.

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rudi
  • Reporting is going to be upgraded. It is on the map, but it is not here yet. We use Crystal Reports, and send out the reports in that interface. It works well, but is more work overall than an integrated solution.

Kaseya is going to add the Microsoft Report Writer into the system, or so I was told last time I inquired about it. It should be coming to a theater near you this year.

Legacy Posted By Username: gamer-x
  • Adding the Uptime is a good suggestion to add to the exec summary and we will look into adding it. There are changes coming for the reporting in a future release that does not have a time frame or scope.

Legacy Posted By Username: kaseya
  • Any one know where the DB map or DB dictionary reference is located? I'd like to review the data types.

Thanks,

-Bill

Legacy Posted By Username: bfitch
  • bfitch
    Any one know where the DB map or DB dictionary reference is located? I'd like to review the data types.

Thanks,

-Bill

I was trying to get data /table dictionary but i was unsuccessful. You can get quite a lot of data from kaseya views that are documented pretty good in online help.
    Otherwise, rev. engineering...

Legacy Posted By Username: rudi