Kaseya Community

Is this possible?

• Hi fellow Tech's,
    I have a question, is it possible to have one sever in a network who connects to the main Kaseya server (Only this server has internet connection) and that all other server in the network respond to that server?
    I got this question from a hospital and a prison facility, they don't want that all servers are connected to internet (not even trought one port 5721).

Does anybody have an anwser to this question.

p.s. i hope my English is understandable.Wink

Legacy Forum Name: Is this possible?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Lircky
  • Should work, if you set the main machine up as a proxy server, or even as a firewall/proxy server combo. Folks do it all the time.

Greg Love
    Network Security Analyst
    Securas Consulting Group

Legacy Forum Name: How-To,
    Legacy Posted By Username: togreglove
  • You could install the Kaseya professional Edition (not the MSP edition) on the Main server and then all the other servers could talk locally to it. You then just administer the main server via the internet.

Regards

Damien

Legacy Posted By Username: damien
  • what about if we use the current server wich is standing in a other LAN segment? Is it possible to collect the info on a machine and true that machine to internet and to the K-Server?Confused

• one of our customer asked a similar question:
    We removed the default gateway on the TCP/IP settings of all agents and added a static route for the kaseya website.
    This way only access to the kaseya server is allowed and no other internet access.

Legacy Posted By Username: patrickvs
  • daar zou ik wel wat meer van willen weten Wink

• (dutch) Wat zou je graag willen weten dan? (dutch)

What would you like to know?

Legacy Posted By Username: patrickvs