Kaseya Community

Change the language in the Schedule Reports

• Hi all, I'm working in spain and i'm trying to schedule reports for my clients, but all of them were emailed in english.

Is there any way to schedule reports in other language like spanish?

Thanks in advance.

Rafael Zafra

Legacy Forum Name: Change the language in the Schedule Reports,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rzafra
  • Hi again, nobody knows how to do it? Nobody has non-English customers? Confused

Only one fact, when I run the report manually, the report does appear in Spanish. Why it doesn't when I schedule it?

Thanks again.

Rafael Zafra
    Microgestión de Sistemas, S.L.

Legacy Forum Name: IT Procedures,
  • rzafra
    Hi again, nobody knows how to do it? Nobody has non-English customers? Confused

Only one fact, when I run the report manually, the report does appear in Spanish. Why it doesn't when I schedule it?

Thanks again.

Rafael Zafra
    Microgestión de Sistemas, S.L.

Try going to System > Preferences (under Admin Settings). You can set both your language and the System Default language. I assume that you have to be a Master Admin to do this. Is the system default language set to Spanish?

Michael

Legacy Posted By Username: RCS-Michael
  • Michael, I'm a Master Admin and both languages are set to Spanish.

I don't understand why, when I run a report manually, I see it in Spanish, and when I schedule the same report, it appears in English.

I read in http://help.kaseya.com/WebHelp/en-US/5010000/270.htm this explanation.

"Reports are posted to the dataReports directory, on the VSA website, in a sub directory named after the administrator logon that scheduled the report and a sub directory for the Machine ID / Group ID filter. This convention groups all reports for a specific machine or group of machines into a common directory. For example:

http://www.your_vsa.com/dataReports/joe_admin/mach.group/report_name.htm"

I looked for this file in my vsa and I have found that the content of this file is in English.

I see the xlate function in the xlate.inc file, but I don't know how it works.

I'll continue looking for how to solve this problem, waiting for other answer.

Thanks

Rafa

• It sounds like when you run the report manually it runs using your 'profile' i.e. Spanish. When the report is scheduled it will run under the profile of the user that runs the Schedule service, probably local system.

Legacy Posted By Username: PeterS
  • Well, I don't know if it's so that, but I think I'll not spend more time on this problem.

I told my boss I would be much more professional and technical, if the reports we sent were in English, although I think that, the schedule reports is an added value service taht we offer, and it would be nice to offer it in other the languages that, in this case, allows the VSA.

Obviously if someone sabem how to fix it, then I'll be grateful.

Thanks again.

Rafael Zafra
    Microgestion de Sistemas, S.L.