Kaseya Community

Looking to hire some Kaseya expertise...

• We're a small IT company with only one tech, and 104 active licenses.

Our tech is using just the absolute basics - remote support, patch
    managment and AV protection.

We're looking to hire someone (like you?!) to do about 5-10 hrs/wk of the baiscs that you're probably doing already with your customers, but also now with ours. Oh, and maybe a few scripts (like 'Bob's PC is down to 20% disk space!) too, which we never quite got around to...

Interested?

Patrick
    Patrick@PanatechComputer.com

Legacy Forum Name: Looking to hire some Kaseya expertise...,
    Legacy Posted By Username: PCS_Panatech
  • We assist many Kaseya owners with managing their clients and the Kaseya server itself. Visit our website for more info:

http://www.cloudservicesdepot.com/Services/NOC

Cloud Services Depot offers private label NOC and Help Desk Services sold exclusively through VAR, MSP and OEM channel partners. Unlike other NOC Services, we maintain our own certifications such as ISO, SAS-70 and CompTIA Security Trustmark.

We also just released the latest version of our NOC Management Portal - checkout the screenshots here:

http://www.cloudservicesdepot.com/Services/NOC/Screenshots

Feel free to ping me directly for more info.

Frank Hughes
    Cloud Services Depot

Legacy Forum Name: MSP General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Frank_SMC
  • Hey Patrick - I provide Kaseya consulting & advice to a handful of MSPs....just dropped you an email in response to your post.

Legacy Posted By Username: tbone2345
  • SmileSmileMany thanks to all who have offered assistance. There was so much response that it became overwhelming! We are truly grateful for this forum and the professional assistance found within. Thanks!

Legacy Posted By Username: PCS_Panatech
  • Is there a specific place on the web I should look or perhaps you experts could list yourselves some place like CrossLoop.com where we can find you?

Legacy Posted By Username: ccsrick