Kaseya Community

Visio

• I know there were a few discussions regarding Visio integration to the Kaseya SQL DB. I just wanted to let everyone know that Visio 2007 integretes very well and we can pull all agents from the db. We can also filter them by Machine group if required.

Legacy Forum Name: Visio,
    Legacy Posted By Username: richie3333
  • Would you be able to elaborate on this process? I read through the previous threads on the forum and would like to know if the process is about the same as it was with 2003 or how it is different.

I have never used Visio with the Kaseya database but it seems like it would be a very valuable and time saving resource.

Thanks for any extra info.

Legacy Forum Name: MSP General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: GDRBrian
  • I'm curious as to what you're doing with Visio. What do you accomplish through it?

Thanks,

Michael

Legacy Posted By Username: RCS-Michael
  • I primarily use it for Hardware Layout and Network diagram. I will also document some basic informaiton about Business critical applicaiton configs.

Legacy Posted By Username: richie3333
  • richie3333
    I know there were a few discussions regarding Visio integration to the Kaseya SQL DB. I just wanted to let everyone know that Visio 2007 integretes very well and we can pull all agents from the db. We can also filter them by Machine group if required.

How were you able to filter by group? Every time I try it I get all groups and I do not see a way to filter.

Legacy Posted By Username: akoop
  • Is there any documentation on integrating Kasey and Visio? This would be very beneficial and time saving.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Legacy Posted By Username: Marinetechie