Kaseya Community

Outsourcing telephone helpdesk

• Can anyone share ideas or success stories re outsourcing telephone helpdesk? We are K users in Baltimore. I've heard that Sicklebrook Services is good. Anyone else out there? Kaseya doesn't do the complete help desk outsource yet although I hear they're workng on it.

TIA!

Ray in Baltimore

Legacy Forum Name: Outsourcing telephone helpdesk,
    Legacy Posted By Username: akus1
  • Sicklebrook is good I talked with them at length, but in the end for the price they were charging I realized I wasn't THAT busy that I couldn't do my own help desk calls .... it'd be nice to only have to answer the really urgent ones and offload the dumb questions to someone else, but as I said for what they charge I felt it was better in the long run for me personally to do this myself ...

Legacy Forum Name: MSP General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: TBK Consulting
  • Sicklebrook is now called Dove Help Desk. They are good until they have to start picking up the phone. They don't really like doing that. You could look at MSPSN. They have helpdesk and NOC services available. And if you're complaining about price, you're probably not going to find an alternative to Dove and MSPSN. We looked at about ten separate helpdesk outsourcers and those two were at the bottom of the pricing range.

Michael

Legacy Forum Name: MSP General Discussion,
    Legacy Posted By Username: RCS-Michael