Kaseya Community

This Forum

• I hate being the guy that posts in the wrong section but I simply don't see where else to ask this. Please move this as needed...

OK-How do I rearrange my view here on the forums. Right now I am seeing the answers before the questions and it's driving me crazy. I'm new here so I have lots to read and I'm trying to search (however this doesn't seem to work that well) before asking questions but the older/more popular threads that have multiple pages are driving me crazy because I have to go to the last page to find out the actual original post/topic.
    I don't know how I did this or if this is actualy the default but how do I change it back so that it reads properly? i.e. Original post>first reply>second reply>...

Thanks in advance!

~John

Legacy Forum Name: This Forum,
    Legacy Posted By Username: JohnnyHeavens
  • JohnnyHeavens wrote:
    I hate being the guy that posts in the wrong section but I simply don't see where else to ask this. Please move this as needed...

OK-How do I rearrange my view here on the forums. Right now I am seeing the answers before the questions and it's driving me crazy. I'm new here so I have lots to read and I'm trying to search (however this doesn't seem to work that well) before asking questions but the older/more popular threads that have multiple pages are driving me crazy because I have to go to the last page to find out the actual original post/topic.
    I don't know how I did this or if this is actualy the default but how do I change it back so that it reads properly? i.e. Original post>first reply>second reply>...

Thanks in advance!

~John

Isn't it lovely?

I really don't understand why Kaseya continues to use this forum software. It's REALLY bad. The short answer is you can't get the forum to display correctly (questions on top, replys below).

Legacy Forum Name: Technical Issues,
    Legacy Posted By Username: far182
  • far182 wrote:
    Isn't it lovely?

I really don't understand why Kaseya continues to use this forum software. It's REALLY bad. The short answer is you can't get the forum to display correctly (questions on top, replys below).

Oh nice. So I just spent the same amount of money that I could have bought a brand new escalade with, for support forums running a feature set from 1995? How encouraging. Smile Just first impressings I guess. Perhaps I'll get used to it?

Perhaps we could all pitch in for something better? I think a nickle or perhaps a dime each would help.
    Some of my favorites that would import everything from here and MIGHT take a few hours to get imported and running...
    http://www.invisionboard.com
    http://www.vbulletin.com
    There are of course free ones as well

Thanks for the reply far182! At least I can stop looking now.

Legacy Forum Name: Technical Issues,
    Legacy Posted By Username: JohnnyHeavens