Kaseya Community

rAdmin version 3.0 available

• With the release of rAdmin 3.0, when and how can this be integrated into Kaseya?Wink

Legacy Forum Name: rAdmin version 3.0 available,
    Legacy Posted By Username: dbkern
  • dbkern wrote:
    With the release of rAdmin 3.0, when and how can this be integrated into Kaseya?Wink

Yeah how can we do this Kaseya....??????

Legacy Forum Name: Technical Issues,
    Legacy Posted By Username: ejanson
  • It's already done, Kaseya has the latest version of RAdmin (3.0) built in, it is automatically installed and configured and the sessions handled by Kaseya, you only need to select Radmin from the 'Type' menu and Kaseya does the rest. Note: you need to have licenses from Radmin for thier product, Kaseya does not license the product.

Legacy Posted By Username: raybarber
  • Thanks for the update

Legacy Posted By Username: dbkern
  • Are there any steps that must be taken to start using RAdmin like installing the client on the systems that our techs use? Do we have to apply the licenses we purchase within Kaseya somehow?

Legacy Posted By Username: acraft@netlink-systems.com
  • My understand is that the radmin3 is installed automatically when an radmin remote session is initally attempted. Or you can be manually installed via the Kaseya Preinstall RC function. You are then allowed to use radmin3 for 30 days at which time it will pop up a request to enter a serial number for continued use. When you enter the serial number it is only saved on that specific desktop andnot stored anywhere in Kaseya.

Legacy Posted By Username: cberger
  • Kaseya will automatically install RAdmin with a 30 day trial license. We don't get involved in the licensing so I'm can't comment on record. I can only say that when you connect you get a prompt appear temporarily and there is a license link on that splash page where you should be able to enter a license.

A bit of research on the internet may also provide information as to where this information is stored, probably in the registry, so you may be able to write a script to roll out the licenses. Good luck.

Legacy Posted By Username: raybarber