Kaseya Community

Ticketing notification

• Here's my understanding, which appears to be inline with the following text from the help:

____

Notify Ticket Submitter when note added - Send alert to the email address entered for the ticket submitter, in addition to the email list for all email notification messages.

____

So, if my client submits a ticket and I add a note the client should be notified via the email address they inputted during ticket creation.

Am I misunderstanding this, because that does not work on my system. I think it's a no brainer that the person who submitted the ticket should receive an update when a note is added. Is there a workaround?

Thanks!

Legacy Forum Name: Ticketing notification,
    Legacy Posted By Username: nvelocity
  • This is the response I received from Kaseya support. Seems to be working now.

you are quite right, this is exactly how it should work. Just like now, i am going to update this ticket and click the "add" button, at this point you will receive this note.
    I have tested this and found the issue. If you have N specified, you must also have M. I have adjusted the notify policy for the unnamed group to include both these, as you can see. I have sent a test mail and all is working now.
    Kaseya Support

Legacy Forum Name: Technical Issues,
    Legacy Posted By Username: nvelocity