Kaseya Community

Product Roadmap

• Is therea Product Roadmap for Kaseya that you can share with the partners? We've been mildly disappointed that all the recent updates and some of the ones we heard are coming are all paid add-ons rather than something we get included in our annual support/update agreements. It would be nice to see what's coming from both a sales/marketing and technical perspective.

Thanks,

Mike

Legacy Forum Name: Product Roadmap,
    Legacy Posted By Username: mierwins
  • Am I to assume no product roadmap exists?

Legacy Forum Name: Technical Issues,
  • I too would be interested in a roadmap.

Especially concerning the BUDR portion.

Legacy Posted By Username: expertcomp
  • I am equally interested in the roadmap - especially as it concerns SNMP. This is an add-on that was to be available in Jan 06 however all is quiet on it's capabilities, availability, and pricing. We're building our MSP offering around Kaseya and SNMP plays a big role since we want to monitor and support Cisco, SonicWall, Packeteer, and a number of other devices which require SNMP. We want to use Kaseya as a single point of management rather than resort to a different product for the SNMP piece.

Information would be really nice so we can plan ahead. Kaseya has a great product - I for one would just like to know more about what's coming so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks.

Legacy Posted By Username: rlamm
  • It's too bad this thread has gone almost a month with no response from Kaseya.

• Bump....now three months and now response. And where's 4.6?

• http://www.kaseya.com/kforum/view_topic.php?id=653&forum_id=37

Legacy Posted By Username: raybarber