Kaseya Community

Hold times, support phone 3 HOURS?

• I agree, it is not just you.

At the annual K User Conference in both 2008 and 2009, they acknowledged needing to do a better job in tech support, and promised to do so. Yet, the problems seem to continue week after week, month after month, year after year. We'll see if there are (again) more promises at this year's 2010 K USer Conf.

I admit, at times there are glimmers of hope. And for some tickets, I have had some good experiences. But sadly, way more often than not, support requests are answered poorly, or they are answered slowly, or they sit idle for days and days, and weeks and weeks, until I either give up, solve it myself, or raise some heck to get some needed attention. It should not be this way.

Legacy Forum Name: Kaseya Services and Support,
    Legacy Posted By Username: lwolf
  • ConfusedI would support a wide spread service fee mutiny, I keep paying the support fees and not getting adequate support and i am getting fairly disgusted with Kaseya. I am also unhappy that i was told i would get Service Desk for no additional fee and now i am being told i get two licenses, its would cost a couple of grand to add the rest of my staff.Sad

Legacy Posted By Username: MooseSG
  • I know of 2 companies no longer paying service fees and 2 other companies looking at the product the other 2 switched to.

Legacy Posted By Username: termv
  • Do you know what product they are planning to switch to? I am also VERY frustrated with the support. I had an issue where Kaseya generated 2 tickets with identical ticket numbers. Support sends me an email day or 2 later requesting rdp access to the server. Their entire app is WEB BASED why do they need RDP access to my server unsupervised to resolve something in their app. They can certianly ftp to the KServer and get any log files they need. There is no need for RDP access and i have a feelling they do that just to waste some time. Previous version was VERY good just needed a face lift. I personally could care less about Live COnnect. K2 was waste of time and a lot of aggrevation. Its very slow and many times useless. None of our engineers use it. I cannot believe the type of support that is provided. I am indian and I have a hard time understanding some of these support guys when I speak to them. I have started venturing alternate options as well.

Legacy Posted By Username: richie3333
  • I believe the company they are switching to is Labtech. I looked at it briefly from what I saw KES and BUDR equivalents are not as manageable as Kaseya's through an UI. Saying that though, Kaseya's KES has broken our clients exchange servers and BUDR is not exchange/sql aware nor does it run on Windows 7 or 2008 R2 so we need to look away from what Kaseya is offering anyway. It would be great to hear what is happening behind the scenes with KES and BUDR as it may slow down the decision to move away. We have K2 installed on our test server but it is not working as the agents can't create their own accounts so I can't compare K2 UI to Labtech. Support has been nonexistent for weeks now and when we do get someone to look at it, they request we share an install package for a machine that doesn't even exist...

Legacy Posted By Username: termv
  • I agree with these statements. The support is non-existent at best and is not helpful when it does come around. Man, this product is starting to really piss me off....the support is about to make me over the edge. WHY DO I PAY FOR MAINTENANCE ON A PROJECT THAT GETS UPDATED AND I GET NO SUPPORT ON? WOW. COME ON GUYS.

Legacy Posted By Username: josh@SL