Kaseya Community

ANyword on KES

• Sound advice. I have already reached out to Max and will get back to you with any revised information.

vplaza wrote:
    Alan M wrote:
    vplaza-that suggestion was from my 3rp party sales rep who worked for Kaesya during my initial purchase, but who has now moved on to greener pastures.I still purchase my software through him however.

I see. I obviously don't know him or your relationship with him, but I would strongly suggest talking to a Kaseya rep as something like this should be taken from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Legacy Forum Name: Partner to Partner,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Alan M
  • Max confirmed that $60 seat/year is correct.

Legacy Posted By Username: Alan M
  • Alan M wrote:
    Max confirmed that $60 seat/year is correct as per the correspondance I will paste below. Hopefully Max will have some suggestion other than to move on.

Wow, that's horrible. We never explored Enterprise pricing, so again, I have no useful information for you. Good luck.

Legacy Posted By Username: vplaza
  • Is it out yet and downloadable. I want to start testing?

Legacy Posted By Username: TECHMEDPTYLTD
  • TECHMEDPTYLTD wrote:
    Is it out yet and downloadable. I want to start testing?

It looks like Kaseya sent out the official announcement this morning that RTM 1 is available for download.

• not downloading here in australia.

• Weird. Not sure why that would be the case.

• Found a manual download link on the Kaseya Download page.

• Unfortunately, I downloaded the KES through a linkprovided to us as participants of the beta. I'm not sure if that link is generally available, so if the link on their page:

http://www.kaseya.com/forms/kes-download.php

doesn't work, you should contact someone at Kaseya. Sorry if I'm not much help.

• I am currently downloading from the webpage. I was expecting it to come through the Check for Updates or the Hotfixes section.

I will post any comments on it when we test.

Nathan

• I am interested in the endpoint solution, but , do you really expect us to pay to try this out and risk by business and customers before it is proven to be effective or non-intrusive?

Money back guarantee is fine for you, but what about my lost revenue and customers if it doesn’t work?

This smells of a Microsoft try out !!!

Legacy Posted By Username: dbkern
  • it is a free 5 license trial.

Nevermind, I just read the e-mail sent out by Jim Alves. And now I have to comment on it

COME ON KASEYA, stop trying to hardline your customers into buying and integrating a product. It is evident that the following appears true

1. you don't care about your customers (MSP Partners) this is evidenced by the following

[indent]
    a. This forum software

b. the lack of Kaseya sales and support active in this forum

c. the hardline sales tactic being used for KES (buy this by june 30 and get a 30 day trial, if you don't like it call us and we will cancel) pay for a product to test it - is Kaseya turning into Microsoft

D. the lack of response in the forum when MSP's are making valid suggestions, we are the backbone of the MSP model - and our suggestions need to be incorporated into the product too - we know how we use the product in the real world

E. a new take your business elsewhere approach lately - does Kaseya really not care about there MSP
    [/indent]
    2. seems like total disregard for what we are saying

3. support is weak at best, give us support reps that know the industry

you accept a lot of money from the MSPs isn't it about time that you took care of the people that you are building your business on, or are you that secure in your enterprise customers that you don't need us anymore, and can continue with the half baked, high pressure product.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via the forum

Legacy Posted By Username: NuMoJo
  • DOES ANYONE AT KASEYA ACTUALLY READ THESE FORUMS?

Legacy Posted By Username: NuMoJo