Kaseya Community

Ticket Request Mapping

This question has suggested answer(s)

Hello All

I was wondering is there a way to set by procedures "Ticket Request Mapping" a Organization name if the organization name it not know

I trying alot of thinks but not one option works when I shoot a ticket with no know organization name. Example off the procedures

IF testIncidentProperty ("Organization") Equals " ", "Halt on Fail")

assignTicketProperty("Organiosation", "Dummy", "Halt on Fail")

Else

addNote ("Organization Name", "Organization name is set", false, "Halt on Fail")

Any help would be very welcomed, just a beginnner at writing procedures..

ThankYou.

All Replies
  • Yes there is but not in Ticket Request Mapping.

But with Ticket Request Mapping you can't check for empty organization names, and with the commando Equals don't work because you check only for organisations with a empty space. The other options is to use "Exist" and "Doesn't Exist" command but Kaseya  doesn't allow you to use them.

The solution for this is trying adding the following steps to the Stage Entry procedure:

IF testIncidentProperty ("Organization") Does Not Exist

assignTicketProperty("Organiosation", "Dummy", "Halt on Fail")

Else

addNote ("Organization Name", "Organization name is set", false, "Halt on Fail")

The ticket will be created by email, it will pass through the Mapping procedure and then will be tested on the Stage Entry. If organization doesn't exist, assign it to "Dummy", else add a note "organization is set.

I use this procedure for setting organization with no name to a dummy organization.

Have fun with it

Pieter