Kaseya Community

Work Order and Work Order Item in Service Desk

This question is answered

Our Service desk is integrated to the service billing. So Whenever we create a billable ticket in service desk, we must check the Billable option and Select a Specific work order and Work Order Item, right? But in my case, Im not seeing any values inside the field of Work Order and Work Order Item. I already made work orders in the Service Billing and assume that it will appear in the fields of Work Order in the Service Desk but I see none.

Why can't I see the values? Is there anything I need to configure aside from creating a Work Order in Service Billing?

Verified Answer
  • On the ticket, make sure that you fill in the Organization field with a valid organization that has been defined as a customer in Service Billing.  Alos make sure that thre are Work Orders defined for that Organization.

All Replies
  • On the ticket, make sure that you fill in the Organization field with a valid organization that has been defined as a customer in Service Billing.  Alos make sure that thre are Work Orders defined for that Organization.

• it woked! thanks! but  still got a problem, why does in the work order item only the labor entry appears? when I also created an entry for part under that specified work order.

• it worked! thanks! but  still got a problem, why does in the work order item only the labor entry appears? when I also created an entry for part under that specified work order.

• Only the labor line-items are exposed in Service Desk.

[edited by: Kevin Franck at 7:29 AM (GMT -7) on Oct 22, 2012] typo