Kaseya Community

Scheduled Reports

• I don't know if it was the hotfix for the patch management or daylight savings but all my scheduled reports suddenly got pushed back a full day. All the times are still correct.

Legacy Forum Name: Scheduled Reports,
    Legacy Posted By Username: BenT
  • I was told by support that they are unsure but think it was due to the Daylight Savings time change.

Unfortunately, the only workaround is to reschedule all your reports Sad

Legacy Forum Name: Server,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Masterson
  • Well that's what I figured... just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy... thou this is going to suck (rescheduling all those reports)

• Pushing all the scheduled report times out one daywas an artifact of the big patch management hotfix. To prevent any scriptsfrom running on the KServer during the update (when the system may be mid-way through the update), they were all rescheduled for one day in the future. The code to move the schedules back was replaced with new 4.8.1 code after the update completed. So the reschedule never too place.Unfortunately, this means you have to reschedule the reports manually.This is a one time thing and will not happen with ever daylight savings time change. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Legacy Posted By Username: Mark Sutherland
  • Live and learn I guess (developers ;-)

Thanks for the clarification thou.