Kaseya Community

Remote Cntrl to Window Server is taking 929 secs

• Hi, I have a strange issue when I remotely connect to Windows Servers 2003/2000 at one location. It takes about 929 secs and sometime, it does not even bring the RDP logon screen. At the same location, it takes about 59 secs to connect to Windows XP.

I am using Trend Micro and have excluded Kaseya directory and AgentMon.exe & KaTaskUsr.exe files. I am using Kaseya 4.8 but 4.7 was the same issue.

Any one have this isue, TIA.

Bora

Legacy Forum Name: Remote Cntrl to Window Server is taking 929 secs,
    Legacy Posted By Username: ksaccount
  • Please verify Check-In period in Agent Tab for that machine.

Cordially,

Moacyr

Legacy Forum Name: Server,
    Legacy Posted By Username: moacyrs
  • Thank you so much. Changing the Check-In time to 30 secs fixed it.

Kaseya Support have NOT a clue on this; they had me tried different things and even ask me to disable AV on the servers that I had issues with. They even wanted me to separate my SQL server from kaseya server into two different machines.

Again, I am glad you pointed this out. Thank you!!!

Legacy Posted By Username: ksaccount
  • Hmm..

The default is 30 seconds, so that means that at some point you changed it to 10 minutes...

hc

Legacy Posted By Username: howardc
  • We are in Brazil and bandwith is an issue.

We could not support 30 secs to check-in. I learn this behaviour when we set all workstations to more than 2 hours.

Dont do this or you will have ask the customer to open Kaseya Tray Icon and click in refresh option.

Or of couse you will be waiting the new check-in to have Agent download a new configuration.

Cordially,

Moacyr

Legacy Posted By Username: moacyrs