Kaseya Community

Agents aren't processing scripts

• I just moved my Kaseya Web & Database server to a new box. Now I can't run any scripts (RC, or anything else) & when I try, the agent (at the client computer) will show the offline icon and show a status of "First connection attempt to the KServer in progress".

Uninstall/reinstall agent didn't have an affect.

Even though it show off-line at the client computer, the K server shows that the agent is online. I can go back in and cancel the script and the agent will show online again.

Legacy Forum Name: Agents aren't processing scripts,
    Legacy Posted By Username: rwitt
  • I finally got through to support. I don't know exactly what was going on, but disabling all Kaseya related processes & then reinstalling the 4.7 upgrade fixed it.

Another symptom that I encountered was that KServer.exe was using upwards of 1GB RAM. SVCHost.exe was doing about the same, but with a little less memory usage. After reinstalling the4.7 upgrade, the KServer is only using 7.5MB.

FWIW on my old box we started with 4.6, ran the upgrade to 4.7, and then when moving to the new box I used the full 4.7 install (acquired via demo download). So, I would have thought all of the correct files & settings were there.

Legacy Forum Name: Server,
  • What version of the agents are you running?

Legacy Posted By Username: bpenland

• 4.7.0.4 or 4.7.0.5?

If it's not, try disabling any pause functions in your scripts. If that's not possible, you should upgrade to the latest agents.

Legacy Posted By Username: bpenland