Kaseya Community

Agent tab does not show all of the users currently logged in.

• Hello,

We are currently experiencing a minor issue with Kaseya, in which all the agents are working fine, but the server does not always show the username of everyone who is logged into their workstations.

To give an example, one of our clients might show 4 computers logged in, and the username shows up under "Current Users", but their might be 3-4 user namesthat are not showing up, even though we have confirmed that they are logged in, within the last 12 hours...

Anyone might know why this happens, or a solution to this problem?

Thanks.

Legacy Forum Name: Agent tab does not show all of the users currently logged in.,
    Legacy Posted By Username: cft-darryl
  • I'm sorry I don't have the answer, but wanted to let you all know that I am having the same issue here.

Legacy Forum Name: Server,
    Legacy Posted By Username: arthur
  • That makes me feel good atleast Wink

• I am only seeing this on one workstation. But yes, this is annoying as a lot of our scripts need to have the user logged in, and this user never shows up as in.

Legacy Posted By Username: far182
  • Just curious, what OS is running on the machines that the Current User is not showing up?

Legacy Posted By Username: vplaza
  • It's on many, many of my agents. I'll check and see if they are all the same OS...

Legacy Posted By Username: arthur
  • Cool. Just to be clear, this does NOT appear to be a problem with our machines. I have a machine or two that may take a while before the Current User shows up after they reboot and sign on, but eventually, they show up in that column.

I was hoping that you could identify a pattern or something that could narrow down a possible cause.

• All our clients are on fully patched XP Pro SP2

Our Kaseya Server is on an SBS 2003 Server.

• From what I have seen, if the server postpones the full checkin, the username will not be updated until the next full checkin.

Check your Kserver logs to see if it is postponing checkins from clients.

Legacy Posted By Username: rodbibeau
  • Interesting. That makes sense.

• Our server is not postponing checkins.

• Imported Empty Post

• This problem is still happening on some of my clients (limited to one LAN only so far).  Was there ever an official answer or solution to this?