Kaseya Community

New Release

• When is the new release comming out.

Legacy Forum Name: New Release,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Zeb Barker
  • That is a good question. I need to set up performance monitoring and system monitoring and most of what I need is suppose to be in version 4.6. I really wish they would get it released or at a minimum let us use the beta version until the official release comes out.

Legacy Forum Name: Server,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Roy.Davis
  • That is a good question. I need to set up performance monitoring and system monitoring and most of what I need is suppose to be in version 4.6. I really wish they would get it released or at a minimum let us use the beta version until the official release comes out.

Legacy Posted By Username: Roy.Davis
  • This will be the first time I've gone through a version upgrade with Kaseya (I started with 4.5). How does the upgrade process work? Does it just get automatically downloaded and installed onto our servers? Do we have the option of holding off on the upgrade until it's been field-tested outside of Kaseya's own testing? Is there a roll-back option? Should we be doing anything to prepare other than our normal database backups?

Legacy Posted By Username: David_Schrag
  • Wow I guess it has been a while since an update thats because there is SO many features coming out ;-) David to answer your question you will have a screen popup stating that there is a new update would you like to apply now... Yes or NO. Master Admins every time they log in will see this screen popup.

Legacy Posted By Username: sourceminer
  • Is there a date on that kevin?

• Is there a date on that kevin?

• When you update does it download all (or at least changed) ASP pages and update database fields?

God Bless,

Marty

Legacy Posted By Username: MissingLink